Sunday, December 19, 2010

If You Think It--Write It!


Just consider all of the thoughts you have in a single day! In those myriads of thoughts are some gems that you should share by writing about them. Those are perfect subjects for your blog. If you're like me, you sometimes have days when you would like to write a new blog entry but can't think of a topic. Turn to your thoughts. What were they earlier today? Here are some of mind today:
Oh-- thought I'd show you this photo from Luzerne Switzerland and I was standing in front of a building dating from the Bubonic Plague time...placque on wall showed how many died there. Eerie...And that little white dog in the photo-- I didn't crop it out on purpose. Bet that dog's bigger now...or maybe not...hope it's happy.
Going on with my thoughts:
How people are often unthinking, unmannered, thoughtless towards others in daily life. Examples everywhere!
How people often think of voice overs as 'fun' or 'interesting' but don't realize that to succeed as a voice talent takes hard work and usually many years.
Voice training and acting training is a MUST for voice actors. It isn't just 'talking!'
The performing singer...I train singers too and recently have not had the time to do this. I miss it. I believe I should present a singer's workshop in 2011
I'm going in the recording studio to create a new CD singing with my husband's group Jazz Magic. I must schedule rehearsals for us to get ready to record.
What do I want as MY GOALS for 2011--I know most of them internally. Write it down!
My husband and I have a vacation planned for 2011 to somewhere we've not been before and I must research this place more before we go.
Why I love reality TV (my favs!)
Planning my January 16 Dallas workshop for voice over newcomers. Better get started girl!
Why am I nostalgic for the past? I romanticize it. I was not in love with all of it when living it!

So there you have it, dear readers.
Hey--Happy Holidays everybody.
And all blessings in the new year. Thanks for following my blog.
Bettye Zoller
VOICESVOICES LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment